Monday, November 08, 2010

We love Lalé!

Lalé, wonderful Parisian designer

I am so excited about this amazingly fresh and vibrant company that I found at Maison et Objet. Their products are so beautiful and colorful and fun and we have ordered tons of things for the holidays and for the exciting preholiday show at Brooklyn Flea's "Gifted." from the 15th to the 23rd . For all of you city folks and Brooklynites, we hope you will come visit us because we will have all new and all French fun-like-crazy stuff, like Lalé. I can't wait!
colorful fabric suitcases, too cute!

2 comments:

kari777 said...

Wow! That looks beautiful. The Brooklyn Flea Holiday thing looks amazing too!!! You inspire me, my dear!

north pal said...

eat your heart out. these are loaded with such wonderful items. Bestest,Denise