Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Do you want to rent my house this summer?


 I am serious. I have the most wonderful authentic simple country house imaginable in France, near Lyon and I am hoping to rent it this summer either for the full summer or for 2 separate months. I usually rent it by the week, but because I personally am going to be in New York and Yay! at Brooklyn Flea on the weekends for July and August, I will not be able to be in France to meet and greet my renters every week.

Here is a tour of the outside of my house and the first floor. There is a beautiful second floor with master bedroom (king size bed) and reading nook, a third bedroom (2 twin beds) and a bathroom + WC. Click here to see the Sneak Peek in Design Sponge! I would also consider trading houses or apartments with someone who lives in Brooklyn! Serious inquiries only please! carol@basicfrenchonline.com

No comments: