Friday, January 15, 2010

Fashion Week : Paris Chic ?

It's that time of year again. Time to hop on the TGV and spend a day (in my case,) running around Maison et Objet, the French gift and housewares show. It's also fashion week, which means all the hipsters from all over the planet will descend on Paris. I usually find Paris itself and the people who live there more inspiring than the gift show. And quite frankly, I don't think this video by H & M is all that chic. I much prefer the Sartorialist.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin Spires, owner of THE ROBIN'S NEST said...

You are trying living my dream life. I long for the days when my "birdies" with fly the nest and I spend part of each year in France. Living in Paris and speaking fluent French are on my
"bucket list"! Just haven't told my husband yet! And by the way, gotta love, LOVE, love H&M!