Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dream Dresser: Before + After


So for three years now, I have been looking for the perfect dresser, and it has proved to be a very difficult task. Once, about 2 years ago at the Puces du Canal in Lyon, I spotted my dresser. It was already sold and I wanted to cry. I guess I had given up hope and was resigned to buying something modern and incredibly expensive. My budget was $150.

But no, amazingly enough after 3 years, my dream dresser found me. Unsuspecting, shyly, it presented itself in this quirky depot vente (second hand store) and was delivered today. Only 99 Euros, a little elbow grease, a roll of paper towels and beeswax wipes! And, yay!


1 comment:

north pal said...

charming! it was worth the hunt. i can finally make comments once again on you blog. but i am rather late with comments. Bestest,Denise